In conjunction with overall Nutrient Management, increasing use of by-products and “wastes” from commercial and industrial processes for sustainable re-use is becoming increasingly common rather than conventional disposal. The process generally involves:
- Detailed Scientific assessment of your material
- Identifying potential uses and benefits it may have
- Applications to class your material as a fertilizer where practical
- Reducing the Potency of your material where possible
- Application to land or suitable treatment
- Transport & Storage
In some instances we can take control of the entire process, from the removal of material from your site to the point of sustainable re-use, which removes any associated inconvenience and stress from our clients.