Skip to content Skip to footer

If your stocking rate is greater than 170kgN/ha then you are obliged to apply annually for a Nitrates Derogation.

Subsequent to the application you must also complete annual records of your farming activities and record inputs (primarily feed, fertilizer & any imported manures) used and failure to do the required paperwork correctly or incorrect applications of fertilizers and manures can lead to various Farm Payment penalties. 

Ceres Consulting are here to manage this entire process along with providing on-going advice for your farming program to ensure you remain compliant with the relevant limits for your farm business. You will receive a fertilizer plan detailing the limits of fertilizers and other manures as they apply to your farm for that particular year that you can use as a guide to be compliant.